KIN 3.45% 5.6¢ kin mining nl

As stated on my previous posts Sproule and Harper didn’t walk...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As stated on my previous posts Sproule and Harper didn’t walk away just because of any supposed cost overruns. The time lines simply don’t suggest that. There was an obvious board split. Sproule was ousted after a 249D was launched by Dixons old cronies. Harper stated  he had lost the board and resigned. Why? This was all BEFORE the Como report. That report has simply been used to justify events POST the other two board members leaving. Dixon was the chairman at the time. It reeks of politics.

as stated IF Dixon felt it was due to poor management and cost overruns then why did he present at the RIU conference all was still going great? Either he lied or most likely he did know what was going on and the oust if Sproule was for personal reasons. As the chairman and very close associate of the 249D to get rid of Sproule he had the power to maintain the balance of the board. He didn’t back Sproule or Harper. If he thought they were doing a good job ( as per his presentation) why not? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $1.282K 22.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343151 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 341665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.