TVN 4.26% 4.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Receipt of Section 249D Notice, page-49

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    stoker,
    I suspect GW with his corporate experience would have tested the waters first. After all this type of commercial activity would appear to be part of his skill set. All the major players are not there to be loyal to John and Paul.

SMS want their Tivan to be commercially successful and proven in the field, Vimson want their iron, Delphi and Deutsche will want to see a return on their investment.Other private Top 20 holders must surely be as fed up as the rest of us.
    I am not saying it is a done deal ,but I would be very very surprised if the resolution does not get carried. Although others disagree I still think Paul can and should remain in the company in some senior capacity(assuming his ego would allow it). There must be some other exciting deposits in Mt Peake waiting to be discovered.
    Obviously, I do not know the relationship between the two parties but if some amicable solution was found I think a smooth transition would be well received by the market and the majority of shareholders.

A bit of fanciful dreaming but imagine this. Paul goes on ********* and says to Kerry "we are on the cusp of delivering on our world class major Australian operation and we have bought in 2 highly experienced Directors to take this through to completion. I will stay on the management team focusing on my Geology background to further increase Mt Peake's large suite of resources."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $77.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $73.91K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1737549 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 69966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.