HVY 14.3% 12.0¢ heavy minerals limited

not sure why previous post was moderated so I am removing some...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    not sure why previous post was moderated so I am removing some words instead.

Guys - is this the best thing to do?
    I have seen another company Glenn was in before and that did badly too, it was cleveland mining (CDG) that went into liquidation and he tried to buy that company on the cheap later on, this is all factual and you can have a read or ask the liquidators for information on the offer they received. Shareholders lost everything in that one when it was suddenly put in trading halt and then just faded away, not sure why they did that to be honest as it was a company trading normally.

Hope the same does not happen here, and not looking to come back in then buy it out on the cheap.
    To me it seems like this is a lifestyle company for Glenn and he has no background or network that would help with the projects, Gregg on the other hand has experience, including the new director. Adam I am on the fence at the moment, lets see how things go at KFM.

As I have always said they need to bring a finance director on board and perhaps someone from a metals/trading background, someone with links in the industry to pre-sell our product and to work on financing for us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.020(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $50.32K 403.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66493 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 13200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.