VIT 4.88% 8.6¢ vitura health limited

As along time observer, but new blogger, I thought that it might...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

As along time observer, but new blogger, I thought that it might be useful to raisesome points at this time.

CAUis now a $340+ million business. It is no longer a start up / penny stockhustle.

Bestpractice dictates that Boards concern themselves with strategy and governance.Part of that role is to provide review and oversight of the Executive.

Acceptedpractice has the CEO/MD of the day sitting on the board as a function ofhis/her executive appointment.

Thereis an inherent conflict of interest in having Board members reviewing their ownperformance and remuneration as executives. This conflict is further amplified when thoseBoard members & executives are also major shareholders. Observers of thecompany will have noted that members of the executive recently awardedthemselves considerable bonuses, options and warrants. I will leave it toothers to comment further on those decisions.

Therole of a Board is to provide governance, drive strategy and hold the executiveto account.

Therole of the executive is to execute defined strategy and to deliver in the bestinterests of the company and all of its shareholders.

Adoptinghigh standards of governance will also open the shareholder register to highquality, sticky, institutional investment.

Thoseof you hoping for salacious tales of boardroom drama may be in fordisappointment. The Jansen shareholders appear to have made principleddecisions in the furtherance of the best interests of the company. They shouldbe commended. Let us hope that the two remaining Executive Directors will alsodemonstrate their commitment to the advancement of the company for the good ofall shareholders and staff.

Here’sto a $600 million cap if the company gets it act together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.004(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 9.0¢ 8.1¢ $64.57K 765.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79804 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.