VIT 1.04% 9.7¢ vitura health limited

I don't see the need to swap out the CEO. It's certainly not...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    I don't see the need to swap out the CEO. It's certainly not shareholders job to champion CEO's, quite the opposite. But apart from the share price and seemingly still internal divisions from some co-founders, fundamentally based on all info in the market, the business is being run well. NOT paying a dividend is also the right move imo.

Obviously, whenever a company is seemingly sound or even strong fundamentally but their share price is indicating otherwise, there are concerns and rightfully so. Things that are cheap are usually so for a reason. But again, based on financial information that's available to the market, VIT is doing very well and we can only go by info that's in the market.

As for any suggestions that if there were a change of leadership, it should revert to Jansen; I'd suggest ceding power to a party that seems intent on deliberately undermining the company publicly would be idiotic. Let's not forget in their public spat last year, part of their complaint was that a dividend should NOT be paid as that money was better spent reinvesting in the company. Now they're raised a resolution for the issuance of dividend, been told that's not a power that's afforded to them, been given the opportunity to withdraw the resolution and proceeded anyway. I think Jansen has been sampling too much of their own product.

Until these internal divisions seem to be resolved OR they print so much cash people DGAF, there'll be a ceiling on the share price. Issuing a dividend when small cap companies are having to pay in excess of 10% to borrow money is most definitely not the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $55.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $35.80K 359.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 149493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 10939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.6¢ 168424
Last updated 14.35pm 07/06/2024 ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.