IMA 1.37% 7.4¢ image resources nl

Ann: RECEIPT OF SHAREHOLDER SECTION 249D NOTICE, page-51

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I only been in IMA pre divy march 2021 so apology to long term holders whom know this background...but I wonder if MZ want their personnel back to start Mindarie in SA ?..I see online ABC report that in Oct 2021 MZ announced that they wanted to restart Mindarie in SA....well how ? They signed an ASPA and lost equipment, infrastructure.....perhaps they want it back ? particularly in personnel.

According to online docs at MZ webpage an Mou was signed by Patrick of MZ and Image in 2016, Mindarie (solely owned by OZ -Chinese parent of MZ ) minesite was mothballed in 2015 due to low ore prices....

The MOU included an Assett and Sales and Purchase Agreement (ASPA) to get Image mining,....."Under the terms of the ASPA, Murray Zircon will receive up to 47% of the share
    capital of Image. In exchange, Murray Zircon will provide its ore processing equipment, certain infrastructure items, operational expertise, senior management personnel, a
    purchase option for its Mineral Separation Plant, a commitment from OZC to purchase 90% of total zircon production as well as access to loan funds.

The goal of the venture is to rapidly advance the development of Image’s flagship high-grade Boonanarring mineral sands deposit in the North Perth Basin in Western Australia. The Boonanarring deposit is located near the township of Gingin approximately 65km north of Perth in an area with significant existing infrastructure and is arguably one the highest grade, high zircon, ready-for-development projects in Australia.
    The principal remaining hurdle to the completion of the deal is Image receiving shareholder approval, which it is expecting to seek in the next 2-3 months. Full details of the ASPA have been published by Image in its ASX announcement dated 9 February 2016.

Murray Zircon’s CEO Mr Patrick Mutz commented, “The Execution of a binding agreement with Image and OZC commits the company to the opportunity to become a major shareholder in a new mining company targeting the production of zircon and other mineral sands commodities in Western Australia".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $83.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $8.577K 117.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 156173 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 49297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.