EMH 0.00% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Intriguing ... Babs in Singapore discussing battery technology...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Intriguing ... Babs in Singapore discussing battery technology ;-))

The only way forward for the CR now is to work with EMH and Geomet, which has been the boards wishes (and public actions) for quite sometime. 

The next few weeks will be really interesting to get an understanding of where things are heading politically before we are likely to release any project sensitive information, including the all important hydroxide results. 

My two cents is that the govt will review (increase) royalties from such projects and claim all the subsequent economic benefits such as jobs etc ... But this isn’t likely to be anytime soon. Who knows what else is happening in the background !?! 

Two clear choices remain - it’s either move on Cinovec forward with EMH or face messy arbitration, which after seeing Babs in Singapore discussing battery technology makes me think those kind of delays / costs are not part of the govt plan to maximise the resources value to the country.

But let’s be honest, things have been moving slowly so expectations need to be calmed. 

GL all .. we are due some good news !!! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $2.975K 10.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6300 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.