AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

this was one of my first stocks. Although, initially bitter, it...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    this was one of my first stocks. Although, initially bitter, it quickly became a favourite. I realized its potential but was also aware how risky investments involving crypto was. .

I actually did think a couple of times they would try to list on NASDAQ, but meeting the requirements (to list on it) meant they still had to list with ASX for another year or two.

It is by far, my most profitable investment and to think there's a possibility I will lose it all, is very anxiety-inducing. I am somewhat hopeful since some of Yat's very high profile friends i.e. Katherine Yip are investors, so i am hopeful they will do right by them - not sure if they can handpick private owners and leave us 'retails' out.

Sigh, I have not had the best luck with stocks: first SAS, now AB1, ESH although improving, still very much a risk for me.- i might sell this once it reaches my buy price 1.8. My other two are AGY and TTT. All stocks were bought between Feb-June 2019. It's been an expensive learning experience. I kinda feel like i'm gonna lose all of it.

Apart from SAS, the other four stocks' management was either top-notch or average. Been an investor for nearly two years, can't seem to catch a break. Won't be investing again until the tide has turned.
    Last edited by DearPluto: 25/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.