RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt ( I have to...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt ( I have to given my exposure!)

Its a good announcement on the face of it and very encouraging if they can convert the rhetoric into numbers by the next ann.

……."received its first purchase orders for cannEpil" (really, after 3 months of it being available for distribution. OK what sort of numbers?)

…….delivery sometime in April (a bit vague, maybe end April sometime in May.(surely if they have confirmed orders they would be more specific. Sounds like they are still formulating the contracts)

……."advanced negotiations" (yep seen a lot of those recently but none to any significant outcome)

…….."formal binding distribution agreements expected" (I thought they already had distribution channels set up for this very reason. When they substitute "expected" for "completed", I will sit up and take more notice.)

………"in the next few weeks" (yeah yeah. why not just announce it when it comes to fruition?)

………."established in coming months" ( more aspiration without confirmation)

If this all comes to a significant increase in revenue I will be the first to congratulate them. Moreover I would expect a very large appreciation in the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.