EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Receivers and managers appointed to certain assets of Empire, page-42

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Surandy, the instances of financial ineptitude one might observe when looking along the gallery of notable and lamentable business outcomes at the hands of the soon to be defunct head shed, could be point worthy for a one lesson business and finance hand book?

ie; "Essentials for optimal cash flow management." "Budgeting for small business success." "Business Finance basics for small business". "Finance strategy factors and alternatives for small business."

Oh yeah, but I continue to be mystified at the pathetic acclaim they gave themselves when they announced to shareholders last AGM that they had a 5 Year Plan? Well? What a plan it must have been - What a joke? So I guess we could throw in another topic for the hand book? ie: "Planning for success or failure in business and finance."

Further, the preposterous huffing and puffing this head shed put out about the corporate governance question marks they so loudly pointed out about the former Administration? This looks to be a another classic example of how a good company can be decimated in the hands of people who despite their mask of self assurance and corporate status, are soon found to have little or no background in the levels of business and financial practices which might allign with running a lawn mowing round, let alone a mid-tier oil and gas company. In the run-up to the last AGM we were treated to the pinacle of pompus and self-indulgent rubbish. I am inclined to contemplate how the theatrics will play out this year, although I do know what I would like to see happen.

For some time I have remarked repeatedly about all the astonishingly unfortunate luck which can be linked with many of the awful decisions and outcomes shareholders have had to absorb over the past 4 years in the running of this company.

In any walk of life, especially business, you have to make your own luck. So it should not be at all surprising to anyone looking on, that the best path-way to abundent bad luck and misfortune in the company's outcomes, is to pursue shite awful business practices and decisions in the way you manage the business. Moreover, If things have a habit of not going right in any given situation for long enough, things can start to close in on you? So defaulting on any business finance committment, might be able to be seen by Wabbs and one or two others as just another moment of bad luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.