EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

The plot thickens, maybe yesterdays post I was onto something...

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    The plot thickens, maybe yesterdays post I was onto something here, re RG area and plant re debt to MIN. One serial poster thinks I know nothing. Interesting state of affairs isn't it.

I was speaking yesterday to a very experienced director and he said if the company doesn't reopen our trading soon there could be legal issues and people could potentially sue EGO. This is a big concern and I seriously think it best that we now trade again, SP will be smashed but this will hopefully force EGO to immediately source funding and get the drilling happening in Lockyer a lot sooner if not our position could rapidly change and we will all potentially be on huge losses. Plus doing this could help us with the debt to MIN. We are then debt free and finally out of RG area all together.

Alcoa contract isn't a issue as I use the gas daily and we pay more for the gas under contract than what we could get from on market now so potentially as this mess unfolds, Alcoa might wish to release the current contract, if so then this imo free's us up to focus on what we should have 4 yrs ago and that is the north. Obviously we have to raise urgent funds and when market opens maybe 2-3 c not a great time is it.

Lawyers would be working over time to prevent liquidators coming in etc. So much going on and it's entering a new field of which many of us have no idea about. Feel for Angus having only been here for 4 weeks and left with this huge mess.

Anyway who would have ever thought we would be where we are. Hang in there guys, watch this space!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.