NWC 5.00% 2.1¢ new world resources limited

I mentioned on here a few weeks ago I received an email from...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I mentioned on here a few weeks ago I received an email from Mike in response to a query.

I did email back and ask whether he was ok with sharing the comments but have received no response. I doubt very highly that he has said anything to me that isn't readily available publicly.

Anyhow, here it is:

Thank you for your interest in New World.

When we commenced drilling (in January 2024, at the Discus Target within the Javelin Project), we advised the market that we would be announcing results when results were returned from multiple holes. Following receipt of encouraging results from surface sampling at the adjacent Red Cloud Deposit area in late March, we announced that we would extend that drilling program.

Eventually, as part of that initial drilling program, we drilled four holes at the Discus Target and four holes around the Red Cloud Deposit. This drilling was completed in June, and we recently received assay results from the final hole(s) – so we were suitably informed to make some initial comments on the progress to date. Accordingly, today, we did so.

With respect to “long periods of silence” – in February we identified that, if we continued to persist with only a single drill rig, it would take a long time to achieve our objective of suitably beginning to test the multiple high-priority exploration targets that we have delineated. So we engaged a second drill rig (that commenced drilling in March).

Then, once we were suitably financed, in May, we engaged a third drill rig (that started drilling for us in June).

While we readily acknowledge that, early this year, progress was slow. We rapidly recognized that and actively took prudent measures to address that.

For each of the 3 rigs operating now, we are routinely getting much better productivity, individually, than we were when they first arrived on site, as there are invariably “teething” issues when new drill rigs (and drillers) start operating in new project areas.

And collectively, we are now seeing markedly improved productivity than we were with a single rig with “teething issues”, in January. This means holes are routinely being completed faster than they were, and with 3 rigs drilling, considerably more holes are being completed in the same timeframe that we were achieving with a single rig.

Accordingly, we anticipate that news will flow much faster now than it has done earlier this year.

I note too that we are very encouraged by many of the results that have been returned over recent months. This is very early in the testing of all of these targets. Extremely limited drilling has been completed to date, and we feel strongly that considerably more drilling is required for us to confidently understand the potential of all the targets that have been partially tested to date. All of these are very legitimate exploration targets with very good potential. Accordingly, we intend continuing to drill with three rigs for the foreseeable future.

Regards

Mike

Mike Haynes

Managing Director/CEO

New World Resources Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.