NWC 0.00% 1.8¢ new world resources limited

Ann: Recent Drilling Intersects High-Grade Copper, page-118

1. 15,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1373
    @BaltasarG
    Don't worry about Binwwod's timing. A major reason why I have so much respect for your judgement is that of all the Cu stocks (hopefuls) you could have bought you went for the one with the strongest inherent value and timing basics. i.e. 'The fish John West reject ...'

Over time you specified the reasons why and they showed all were technically correct with the depth of knowledge/experience behind it. I don't think those kinds of things change. Sentiment does.

BTW The head of Perennial NRF also said what you did about gold. To paraphrase 'just firing up now or at least value allow for it'. RXM getting a bid has meant I could make a partial transition quickly, respecting the "rules" you've espoused over time though, or only leaning on them in a risk/reward assessed manner.

Luck definitely plays a role but as Arnold Palmer remarked to neophyte, he said, "What a lucky shot you got a hole in one!" - "Funny thing that, the harder I practice the luckier I get". - The response to "I'm just a punter". Which a number of the successful investors I talk to come up with. Even the (sometimes legendary) Fund managers in their own humble way.

Cheers
    As
    Ps I get to say this stuff when a stock is in the doldrums not 'jinxs' it at highs.
    Last edited by arsenic: Today, 12:34

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $44.47K 2.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2601290 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 57452 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.