LOM 1.39% 7.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann recieved, page-64

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Looking at sell side last two nights tells me that if all LOM holders forgot their Internet password tomorrow, they won't be able to sell.

I know it's hard for some but if you don't jump in the sales queue, the buyers have to come to us. How do you think the market would react if all sellers at 43 and under removed their orders. ...the market would be thinking WTF is going on?

I'll use RFN as an example the stock is soo highly held that the shareholders know they are on a great thing. Not a good thing, a great thing. As a result, that stock is charting a 20% increase just in the next 4 weeks.

Now for LOM, some have said this is a roller coaster ride. Well it doesn't need to be. If the bloody sellers hold firm, no one can buy. So can you just imagine if all sellets at 43 and under removed their orders and amended to 44 as the minimum sale price. BANG - a rise of over 10% on open. Those that have LOM on their watch list would think, hang on, they must have got good news. Those people then check announcements and low and behold, they don't see one. They then think, shit, someone knows something before an announcement. They then enter the market and the snowball effect is in motion.

If you want something bad enough, you will pay "overs" to get it. Sellers need to make it tougher for buyers.

Would you sell your house at a discount because your neighbour did?

I'd like to see the sellers control the market tomorrow - screw the buyers tomorrow i say and hold your ground.

As i stand in the middle of the colosseum with my sword in the air, i yell to the buyers. ..

"IF YOU WANT MY SHARES, YOUR GOING TO PAY A PREMIUM TO BLOODY GET THEM "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $1.014K 14.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 161000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.