LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

your comments are really no different than " I can feel in my...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    your comments are really no different than " I can feel in my bones ", because if you knew what you were talking about or if you knew how to read your charts you would not need to keep buying in order to average down ? me thinks ?.
    Further more if you were a good day trader with long term experience you would not be on here complaining why you have not had the skill and aptitude to turn this stock over and double up ?
    Further more you would have thought by now that this is a long term investment worth placing in the bottom draw for a couple of months.
    LOM will die a very very slow death if it dies, but if it goes north it will be at break neck speed.
    Good luck further averaging down.
    Don't listen to me I am not a high flying day trader as your self, I am but a simple ma and pa investor.
    But please your 50K investment, surely you jest sir when you put it in the same sentence as large.
    In reply to one of you other previous post statements, The sentiment is not bad luck unless your in it for the long and big win haul, the sentiment is we don't care as it's that type of cannibalism which has no respect for it's current holders and the SP, so it;s quiet hypocritical to ask for pity when your DAY TRADER skills fail you.
    good day to you sir.
    Last edited by chrome033: 16/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.