NOV 5.00% 5.7¢ novatti group limited

Why do you think it is an optimistic scenario for Novatti to be...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Why do you think it is an optimistic scenario for Novatti to be cashflow positive. in 12 months? Why is RKN dividend reducing?
    You have agreed that 70% growth is a realistic possibility for Novatti.

You say that growth for Novatti will come at more costs, what additional costs are you foreseeing that makes it unrealistic for Novatti to achieve, or at least be quite close to being cash flow positive in the next 12 months?

Page 4 of the Appendix 4C for March 2022:
    "The entity expects the current level of outflows to decrease as its cash receipts and
    revenues increase"
    "Over the last 3 quarters there has been a significant investment
    in growth expanding the team from approx. 100 to now over 230, now the focus has
    moved from expanding the team to ensuring the Company is generating returns
    from this investment."

If your argument is that these are lies, then I'd love to hear the specifics as to why these statements wouldn't be true.

It is quite obvious to me, and as stated by the company, that in the last 12-24 months the focus has been on acquiring great companies (RKN, ATX, Emersion etc.), growing the team and putting the foundations in place. Now starts a period of capitalising on all of these foundations to create a profitable and cash flow positive business. It seems to me, that most of the costs are already in place, and now is the time for finetuning these and improving margins. So I'm unsure what large additional costs you foresee?

In regards to where you can see Peter Cook discuss this, and openly say that NOV expects to be cash flow positive in 12-18 months, you could easily do some research... however, I'll help you out on this one, around the 13 minute mark, and I would argue that his statement isn't vague at all, it is quite clear about what he expects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.5¢ $3.037K 52.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.