KCN 1.81% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Big Things on the Horizon ....gut feeling that this company is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524

Big Things on the Horizon cool.png

....gut feeling that this company is on the verge of some serious upside...

Here’s why:

Production Ramping Up:

• Operational Momentum: The company’s getting into a better flow with its operations, especially with the expansion of its fleet. They’ve got recovery rates improving, particularly with carbonaceous ores, which means we could see some impressive production numbers in the near term.
    • APT (Ammonium Paratungstate) Production: This is a core focus. They’ve nearly got the full system running with 41 machines, and 58 doses planned. Everything is pointing to continuous production moving forward. Expect some good results here.

Undervalued and Ready to Pop:

• Market Disconnect: Despite everything moving in the right direction, the stock feels seriously undervalued. Canaccord even called it one of the most undervalued in the sector. With some positive news around the corner, I reckon we could see a re-rating soon.
    • Buyback on the Horizon: They’re also working on getting approval for a share buyback. Once they get the green light, it could add a real boost to the stock price. They’re playing it a bit cautiously until they get the all-clear, but when it happens, it’s another signal of confidence from the company that they’re undervalued and see long-term upside.

New Projects in the Pipeline:

• Exploration Heating Up: There are about 10 new prospects on the table, and three of them are already being drilled. These could potentially be game changers. Early results suggest some solid continuity with existing deposits, so it’s likely we’re looking at significant resource expansion in the not-too-distant future.
    • Exciting Prospects in Southeast Asia: Chalawan and Kumpi are shaping up to be something big. There’s more work to be done, but it’s likely we’ll hear more in the 2025 report. Gut feeling says these could be substantial contributors to the company’s growth trajectory.

Silver and Gold – Perfect Timing:

• Silver Prices Climbing: With silver prices now above $30, this feels like perfect timing. The company’s sitting on a lot of silver "NE" that they haven’t fully capitalized on before. They’re waking up to it now, and I expect we’ll see some aggressive moves here.
    • Gold’s Back in Play: NE got some gold "hidden-exploration" they haven’t done much with historically, but there’s renewed interest. There’s no way they ignore this now, especially with the gold market looking strong.

Challenges, but Nothing They Can’t Handle:

• Regulatory Delays: Sure, there’ve been some delays with government, but it feels like they’re getting closer to the finish line. Political changes have slowed things down, but they’re negotiating and it’s just a matter of time before KCN moves forward. This is typical for the sector, but the long-term potential outweighs these hiccups.

Overall Sentiment – Positive Vibes:

• Leadership’s Confidence: The team seems pretty upbeat about what’s coming next. From everything I’m seeing, they’re aligned and ready to push forward. They’ve navigated through some tough patches, but they’re on track to deliver solid results.
    • Undervalued Opportunity + Buyback: With all the pieces coming together—operational improvements, exploration results, silver and gold upside—this stock is looking seriously undervalued. Add to that the potential share buyback, and it feels like the market’s due to catch up to the company’s true value.

Conclusion:All signs are pointing up. Production is ramping, new projects are coming online, and the company looks like it’s finally shaking off some of the regulatory delays. And don’t forget about that buyback, which could kick in soon and add extra momentum. My gut tells me we’re on the brink of something big here. If they hit their stride on a few key fronts, this could easily break out of its current range. KCN Definitely one to watch closely.

STAYING LONG smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.