CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    They could, but would you?
    I still think there is potentially a compelling project here, but according to the matrix of numbers I use I still think the ore side of things is marginal at current levels. Shipping is better than it was, but to be fair its still a lot higher than PFS levels. I think in hindsight the PFS FOB CIF conversion was light so for me I would still want to see the Baltic down sub 2000 before I will get hopeful about the ore side of things again.

So, are the economies of scale sufficient to justify borrowing money to scale up. My gut feel is the answer is no.
    We will see more numbers soon. They won't be pretty as expected. Whether or not we can get sufficient information to be able to answer something like this after that, again debatable.
    I suspect we will need to see March q as well to be able to piece things together.
    Might not be the answer people are looking for but that's the reality of it IMO. No race to scale up because the cash burn likely to grow.
    Total guess but I don't think there will be much noise about scaling up until shipping improves some more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $48.08K 149.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 152350 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 54253 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.