re: Ann: Recommended 16 Cents Per Share Cash ... I think that...

1. 34 Posts.
    re: Ann: Recommended 16 Cents Per Share Cash ... I think that cly would have paid more if the Korea deal was not in the mix.

Metallica were quick to sign up but the company should explain why two common metallica orion directors sold their shares in ultimate resources to orion. A month later orion had impaired this investment to zero.
    Ultimate shareholders agreed to sell to Orm when the shares were 8 cents so Why are we paying 16 cents for them That amounts to another 1.6 cents per share that cly could have offered current share holders if the ultimate deal was not done.

Personally I am going to vote against all resolutions at the Agm including the ultimate deal and hang out for a better offer from cly.
    What are the break costs for not going through with this deal?
    Given that metallica have agreed to sell why are the three metallica directors still on the board. When are they going to resign and will metallica give their votes to cly to scuttle this deal or will the metallica directors just look after their mates.

Is there any forum for minority shareholders to discuss these things? I heard from a broker that the Australian shareholders association will be attending this Agm so that is at least a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.