DRR 0.24% $4.13 deterra royalties limited

I think ppl are missing the bigger picture here. I looked...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I think ppl are missing the bigger picture here. I looked through the Trident preso / website and there's 21 royalties over various stages of exploration, development and production. The production and development stage ones are decent, namely the one over Thacker Pass (America's biggest lithium asset), in development, and MIN's Koolyanobbing (iron ore), which is production. Obviously if Thacker Pass were in production, their earnings would be through the roof (well above what they are right now). There's also a tonne of smaller gold/copper/silver royalties in construction/ramp up/production. The market was barking at DRR to get a deal done to derisk exposure to a single asset/commodity. This is the natural progression of that request from major holders. And you cant pay 100% dividends and maintain a growth portfolio strategy, you need to cut it to allow for growth CAPEX. If that Thacker Pass royalty was in production, Trident wouldn't be this cheap... I don't see it as the worst move to be honest. It's a decent suit of royalties for not that much. Take a look at their website before judging too harshly. IMO/DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.13
Change
0.010(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.183B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.12 $4.13 $4.09 $12.26M 2.982M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2803 $4.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.13 20534 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.