FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

re: Ann: Recommended Takeover of Remaining La... Laverton is a...

1. 2,699 Posts.
    re: Ann: Recommended Takeover of Remaining La... Laverton is a dogs breakfast. It needs to be fixed. this is the perfect scenario to make any minority holder want another opportunity to get out.

At this point it in time it's in our interests for Laverton to remain this way until we consolidate.

As to the price we are offering the minority holders yes I agree its on the high side, but management would know better than us the true value there as well as the cost savings that would result(even though I don't think much of them at the moment).

The very fact they are issuing more script leaves me scratching my head as to the direction we are continuing to take. I thought issuing SD script was the issue to end all issues, unless there was some MAJOR and I mean MAJOR vale to be gained.

You can't have 200,000,000 sold on Friday alone and not expect a company's SP to overshoot in either direction. It is clear that there has been so much selling and to me if timed correctly present buying opportunities. Just a question on when.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.