LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

"They are legally obligated to recommend the offer if that is...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    "They are legally obligated to recommend the offer if that is the best that can be achieved".
    The best that can be achieved by whom?? The ones that orchestrated the scenario??

Was a holder at varying stages of this company, but still had it on my watchlist. Waiting if the correct moment came to re-enter. Personally, wasn't satisfied with several aspects of business so stayed out. Kept checking on the HC threads to see where things are heading and feel that in some way I have "got to know" some of the posters. Or at least, recognize the human aspect to what is normally a faceless business we are in.
    Seeing what has taken place here, makes me sick.
    Reading through the posts of ruined holders is horrible. What particularly annoys me, is that some holders have seemingly blamed themselves, for believing in the dream and not having the foresight to get out. This is ridiculous! THIS WAS A CON JOB! There is only so much any investor can do, when the very people they help employ, act against their best interests imo.
    Law in this country should demand, GV supply ALL holders with minutes and diary entries of ALL meetings held in the last 12 months minimum. Not polished crap that they publish in official releases, but rather an account of day to day affairs. Personally, I would love to know, when this deal was birthed, and what other options were explored. IN DETAIL! This way, holders can better judge if "best that can be achieved" has actually transpired!
    Good luck to all holders, and please..... no more "should of seen it coming" or "feel like an idiot". You were robbed. Simple as that. Dust yourself off, and do not let heartless thieves take more away from you than just $$$.
    Anyway, all above is in my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.