LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Long term holder with more than my grade 3 lunch money invested...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Long term holder with more than my grade 3 lunch money invested in LNG.
    I have read all the posts on this thread and this is the way I see it
    If roughly 20cents per share is going to be the takeover price and 90% of shareholders need to accept then how/why will 90% vote in favour?
    Those new investors who have bought in recently at, say, 12cents would be happy to make a 60% profit so would vote in favour.
    Those long term holders, such as myself, who are looking at (in my case a 56% loss) would be thinking;--- Do I take the loss and get something back OR do I vote against the takeover and potentially end up with bugger all??
    However if the share price should drop to say 4-6cents as has been suggested and the takeover bid is still on the table then I would consider buying more shares at 4-6cents to reduce my average price below 20cents and therefore, not being in 'make a loss territory' anymore would then vote in favour of the takeover.
    Yes I would need to risk about another 30K to achieve this but I would definitely think about it.
    Time will tell. I'd like to say it's only money but I am choking on those words.
    I still remain in some hope, but should have seen the writing on the wall with all the positive talk about BTA's which consistently never arrived.
    Was I greedy when the SP got to $5 and I kept holding and not even recouping my initial investment - probably... but it is what it is and I have leant a valuable, albeit, potentioally expensive lesson.
    I guess it's not over till the fat lady sings, but I can hear her clearing her throat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.