LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Recommended Takeover Offer for LNGL, page-428

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Thanks for posting this. Finance is likely to be an interesting challenge for LNG9. I guess it depends on what they had lined up before they launched their offer and how secure those arrangements are. The high-yield debt market in the US is dominated by energy companies and that looks set to get walloped, most probably making it difficult for smaller players to refinance as their debts mature. I guess we can't discount the Fed or US Govt helicoptering in some money to prop them up though.

As an aside, anyone notice that LNG9's website has Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India, as one of their two operations?
    This appears to be via their affiliate Crown LNG, though I've found it difficult to verify any of the LNG9 group (LNG9, Katoil, Crown LNG & LNG Source) operating in this area. The reason I mention this is that Kakinada is where VGS Group proposed to set up their FLNG operation. VGS are the company that LNGL entered into a HOA with in 2017.
    I have not been able to find any parties common to the LNG9 group and VGS so I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.