LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Monsieur Wilson, in regard to your recent comment about someone...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Monsieur Wilson, in regard to your recent comment about someone ringing ASIC, in the past I've provided plenty of info to for shareholders to use.

I've seen plenty of shareholders here back GV and the company in the past and now complaining, once again all words, with little action or effort, just a lot of hot air.

I’m continuing to formulate a case, adding to it and adjusting it until I am happy I have an argument to present to the market regulator pressing them to take action, and perhaps add credence to further action against the team responsible for managing this Company.

Currently working on legal aspects, terms and sequencing of a Complaint:

Including evidence over the last 4 years of LNGL management making more than 30 statements to shareholders and the broader market via ASX Market Releases, Annual General Meeting’s, Conference Calls, Affiliated Authorities (Port of Lake Charles Authority), Affiliated Industry Gatherings (Conferences, Forums, Road Shows, Presentations, Summits) and Media Interviews (CommSec, Reuters, Bloomberg, The Chronical Herald….)

Additionally, I am:

Looking to show Financial Risk Management Policies failed to protect shareholders from abrupt fluctuations, volatility, and steep decreases in the share price following unmaterialised forecasts and statements.

Looking at the timelines LNGL had to inform shareholders that 1) The redomiciling wasn’t going to go ahead and 2) The Company’s financial status was such that shareholders were now being recommended to accept a low-ball takeover offer.
    Even looking at other communication channels such as statements presented here, questioning an email from Micah suggesting DOE could take more than 2mtpa, and questioning why
    mrwalker and foxdog were both left believing our future financing was secure following conversations after the AGM.

As far as the 90% of shares referred to in the takeover offer, it appears there are a growing number of shareholders whose views on this Management and Board's conduct have changed, possibly adding to the views of those shareholders who voted against two of the BOD and GV’s remunerations (First Strike) at the recent AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.