LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Recommended Takeover Offer for LNGL, page-518

1. 2,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    Here are my thoughts

As human beings we have great difficulty coping with failure and mistakes. Every day I see people re-writing history so that they are re-authored as the heroes of any situation. I find myself having to point out to some that they were actually Captain coward who fell into the lifeboat by accident and not the hero Captain who saved little old ladies before going down with the ship. That’s never made me popular of course!!

Now GV is the one who blew the money and painted a overly glamorous picture to holders. But cant help thinking I should have seen earlier what I was dealing with.

I certainly have a desire to make up some funds to lessen losses and give some meaning to the good ship LNG as it disappears beneath the waves of Liquified gas.

The arbitrage seems such an obvious way to do it. Invest more and double your dough. invest more and feel better. But is this an opportunity or just a roulette wheel with a huge sum on red.

i for one have to watch that I am not falling into this trap. Many here likely think I already have.

So with that I now retreat into my own world of re-criminations.
    Last edited by mwilson25: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.