LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

@jkerr7999 Re-posted because of 'unsubstantiated moderation'?!...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

@jkerr7999

Re-posted because of 'unsubstantiated moderation'?!

Totally agree Jordon, I remember not being able to see where around $10 Mil of IDG’s investment monies went following the CR. IDG stated "The LNGL investment monies were primarily used to support downstream LNG offtake marketing efforts focusing on the Magnolia LNG project and to facilitate its FID".

LNGL's Quarterly Financial Reports following the CR that I posted earlier showed no money going into marketing by LNGL. Here's the other reference from IDG Energy's FY2018 Announcement

IDG Energy Investment Announces FY2018 Interim Results_Financial Highlights

The Company's (IDG) investment income increased significantly:

The increase was mainly attributable to returns from the Company’s newly invested LNGL project and Stonehold (a Company’s investment portfolio in upstream shale oil and gas asset in the US).

During the Period, the Company invested an amount of A$28.20 million in LNGL. As the second largest shareholder of LNGL, the Company holds 9.9% equity interests.

The LNGL investment resulted in $9.53 Million AUD of investment income for the Company (IDG).

The LNGL investment monies were primarily used to support downstream LNG offtake marketing efforts focusing on the Magnolia LNG project and to facilitate its FID.

http://www.idgenergyinv.com/?route=news_inner&id=11&lang=1

Not sure it actually matters anymore unless you want to follow it up, but I'm always happy to substantiate my posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.