EMR 1.77% $4.03 emerald resources nl

Ann: Recommended Takeover Offer of Bullseye Mining Limited, page-23

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Hi Sherlock, good post, thanks mate.

I've been a holder of EMR for a long time, and I'm free-carried now, and I went through the extensive RED attempted acquisition of Bullseye some years ago, and have a huge amount of research from back then.

I will admit though, I do often play devil's advocate, while trying to be as objective and honest as I can, which is not to everyone's taste - c'est la vie.

I can assure you though, that I am not deliberately trying to overplay the legal problems that Bullseye have incurred over the years. I can suggest that you may want to do some in-depth research behind the Bullseye founders and company history.

All this being said though, in EMR management we trust, and I'm sure they have all this information to hand, as have all their lawyers, and it obviously doesn't phase them, so all should be good in the end.

And Mr B (binwood) has a cunning plan, which if it all comes together, should see the company cruising along nicely in about 2 or 3 years or so. You have to give EMR management credit, one thing they are, is patient, but they are also confident of their own ability, and their own decision making. One always gets this impression with them, which is comforting.

I'd assume they have talked with their lawyers, worked out a comprehensive plan of how to get rid of all these legal issues, and then agreed between themselves to go for the takeover. So there you are.

I'm simply pointing out that in the legal world, nothing ever goes simply to plan, principally because humans are involved, and humans in mining are inherently greedy. It's just a simple truth, and well known.

Anyway, all EMR shareholders should be aware of all the Bullseye legal issues, which is why the EMR directors pointed them all out in the announcement today, which is why they are such good and honest directors, which is why we are all invested with them here. Good on them, and thank you to them.

The directors of EMR, as small cap mining company directors go, are inherently reliable and astute IMHO.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
0.070(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $4.06 $3.99 $7.136M 1.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6749 $4.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.04 9010 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.