ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

Thanks for your comment that you have no idea about, and...

1. 10,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2061
    Thanks for your comment that you have no idea about, and certainly no errors were made, as I no longer talk about any buy or sell trades, IM not sure about the low vibrational energy of your words as being a good thing for the now experience, and the share price.
    But I will say this, some people are to old to work, so they do not earn a income while getting no support from the government due to there assets, everyone has to eat and everyone has a right to make enough to survive on, being honest about what you can see and are doing does not deserve disgusting attacks just because one soul thinks it is more right than another at any particular time.
    People should not past judgement on others, and although I tried to be honest about things in the past by disclosing what any intentions were, I will no longer state as such as it only causes low vibrational attacks that is not good for the all, the now.
    This is the last time I will be replying on the subject, the ignore button is now in play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.