LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ryan79, Spot on and well said. I suppose it is hard for me to...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Ryan79,

Spot on and well said.

I suppose it is hard for me to understand and come to terms with the fact that other people can not see what seems so obvious (LOM potential).

If one was to sit back and really think about everything that is happening, this is big. This diamond (I'm sure it's not the last) is the 27th largest diamond in the world "ever" (ignoring the other large quality diamonds) ... and this is from a small cap company that is not even scratching the surface ... just intelligently (with vast experience and knowledge) and quickly determining and where the elusive and valuable source of the diamonds is.

I also acknowledge and take on board Mr_Cod's post and comment ... but surely, everything is also indicating that the Angolan Government would do anything and everything they can in order to make sure that they portray a "professional and safe" environment for foreign investment and mining companies. The Government gets (a) financial benefit for their Government and economy (b) knowledge from LOM (foreign) experts (c) portrays the correct Global image to attract more foreign investment companies ... so I'm sure the things that have not happened and that need to be done with Angolan Government will happen and more!!

Let's see what today and the future brings.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $499 8.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326779 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.