NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Record Customer Receipts of $5.8m in September Quarter, page-57

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    @knwee2 ... Now we're fxxking talking fella!! :0)

You can see though how a number of what you just shared is "catalyst" events not simple trajectories on the business fundamentals. For example we only talk about revenue on here (mostly) what about the value of their IP data ? AND... do you know the calc that's applied, to change that into a company valuation??

I also think about the acceleration of the SP when scaling in India,... Versus the same profile of customer
    in the US... If you think they're equal think again.... If you crack America expect the same profile of customer to be worth multiples of anywhere else .... It also increases the bandwidth of potential buyers or investors because we've successfully penetrated the strategic regions where they want to be.

I'm a very new investor into NewLinkz and I haven't looked at how they sustain quality assurance yet but i'll
    post it once I get to grips more with their operational model.

At the moment I see the market thinking ...This is a sexy new gadget and people like sexy new "stuff" ...
    But is it Sustainable?, future proof ? (big one) , It seems scalable enough but have they mapped out how they sustain client experience/customer success when scaling rapidly? If they don't in 6 months time you'll be seeing them lose any many customers as what they sign.

Whilst sales is super important i'd love to see how they're bolstering customer support ...

We don't want to be investing into another telstra or Optus down the track... ;0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.