ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Thanks, Roy. Appreciate all the figures. I don't know them as well as you as I have investments in too many stocks but have picked this one as a possible mini unicorn. I just hope management can do what they indicate they are doing. It just needs more runs on the board and then market recognition that it has something. I think it does, as obviously do you, but we do need evidence and I am happy putting in money pre-evidence as that is where more money is made and you hope your gut feeling plays out. Certainly, as it seems, and why I invested, they seem to be on the right track and this could multiply in the next year. I will stop short of orders of magnitude as that is not apparent currently.

Anyway, I am not going to try and project anything. Just waiting for the next series of numbers and comment on what is happening. I have taken a position and am very happy with that as believe is ground floor. If drops below 45 will buy more. Otherwise, waiting for the elevator. Can't say much more really until the company releases more info. Nevertheless, you have to be very circumspect with small cap companies, as with any listed company, as they do not always tell you everything. So, for now, will try to lower my average cost and bet on management.
    Last edited by cyprus: 10/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.