ST1 0.00% 6.3¢ spirit technology solutions ltd

Ann: Record FY21 Trading Update, page-25

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Thanks for the response. Yeah it’s more speculative at the moment though you can take a look at the recent guidance given in the financial report which does show a slowing of growth in revenue, albeit, it’s still 50%.All I’m saying is the market isn’t sure where the growth is coming from, whether it’s through the company just buying one off revenue (acquisitions) which makes the year on year figure appear large or whether these new customers being brought on are backing customers of other companies this business owns. I’m happy to be corrected, and they could be highly successful. This is just not risk I’m willing to take, and I do invest in micro caps so I’m not at all a conservative investor! But I have seen where it has gone significantly wrong, even despite there being a great management. Integration is not at all easy though, and I do feel for the management of this company as they have a tough time ahead of them.

I’m keen for Ed’s reply to HeyLine about the share price, this individual seems to be completely ignorant of the downsides of this company but I’d say what I just stated, in addition to the massive dilution, is a pretty solid reason for the lacklustre share price performance

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ST1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68787 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 104000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ST1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.