RMS 3.98% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

@eshmun Totally agree with your view. I have been involved in...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @eshmun

Totally agree with your view. I have been involved in RMS since 2013, in/out/hold but always on the long side to this day. Done well for me. The market has always underestimated RMS management who keep on over delivering time after time.
    As about the share price I think 55c is the line in the sand, just as USD 1350 for gold.
    Anytime over USD 1350 sellers overwhelm, similarly at RMS there are lots of sellers above 50-55c.
    There could be some small funds/investors who were trapped for more than a year below 50c who would now be happy to get there money back, saying "Thank God, I made it back".
    My view is on a gold pullback which is likely as it never sustains any rise over Geo-political tensions, we could see a test of 50c. By then everyone who was trapped hoping and wishing to get out will be out.
    Once this resistance is absorbed then it will propel to a new level of 60-70c.

On a side note if you have time could you please express your views about WGX over there.
    I was slightly bullish but now have changed my opinion. I haven't seen you commenting over there but if you have any interest in that company, your opinion will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
    Sorry guys for mentioning other company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.075(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $1.98 $1.92 $38.99M 19.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76412 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 265057 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.