MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Record High-Grade Intersection at T3, page-12

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    Hard to answer your question @Denial as I believe you haven't followed this company at all. This is MOD resources run by MD Julian Hanna who have a 70/30 JV with MTR. It is not MTR as you seem to think. Also my tag is BrassTacks1 not "BraskTracks1"

Please do some real research so we can discuss outcomes? Do you intend to invest here at any stage? Not sure of your agenda.

Do you realise that the T3 resource occupies less that 1sqkm of the licence area? And that the mainly unexplored licence area owned by MOD (JV and 100%) is 12600sqkm of the Kalahari Copper Belt?

You sound like an accountant who doesn't understand how a junior explorer with a fabulous asset can be successful.

Easy, there is serious interest by majors in this much needed expanding Copper project and I expect by the end of the year that after the DFS and decision to mine is confirmed that this project will be regarded as exceptionally valuable (it already is by many). The present NPV is now guesstimated at over US$360m and growing. I expect the shareprice to respond positively as it did today to a series of good news over the year and for institutional investors to open their books in 2018 and continue to buy in.

I won't waste too much time on this , but do some good honest research yourself. Also careful if you have an agenda to rubbish MOD Resources, as you might find the good folk here turn on you. There's lots of good articles in the press to read if you're genuinely interested.

I recognise you from the Kingsgate board, but their unhappy disputes and distress have nothing to do with MOD Resources so maybe you are trying to be 'intentionally provocative' after all?
    Last edited by BrassTacks1: 05/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.