BCC 3.33% 14.5¢ beam communications holdings limited

My lord how many times are we going to hear that the next...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    My lord how many times are we going to hear that the next quarterly is going to be 'the gamechanger' . Great FY results regardless and it seems that the market does like the results.

What I fear is that we will see the SP rise (we already are seeign that, good) and then on teh lack of sentiment and news during the time before the next quarterly comes out we will see the SP dwindle below the ATL like it has happened for the past 4 quarters (every single time). Why will that not happen this time?

Basically BCC is communicating great results then Mr Market looks at it and goes 'Woohoo!' and then Mr Market proceeds to lose interest and re-establishes new ATLs for the SP before the next report where iMr Market goes 'Woohoo!', rinse and repeat. We are establishing lower highs and lower lows even though BCC fundamentals are seemingly growing stronger.

What this situation tells me is: Mr Market is not convinced that the growth and profits are genuine or sustainable going forward so it does not cost it into the SP. BOD's job is to convince the Mr Market and current, past and future investors that the performance is genuine, sustainable and that the investors are going to see return on their $ invested in the company (this is the crux).

Currently BCC provides no returns on investment and its SP is in the massive downtrend without any end in sight, why would someone invest? No sane investor will look at BCC's chart and decide to dump funds in, trend is king.

This may come across as a bit of a negative spin during a largely positive announcement, but it further demonstrates that the current holders are fed up with the empty promises of "BCC is undervalued, re-rate is coming".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.967K 27.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.