SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: Record quarter and solid growth continues for Search Party-ALA.AX, page-25

1. 4 Posts.
    Wadegarrett, you raise an excellent point about the IP. It raises the question about the kind of recruiters using the product, are there any large, reputable recruitment agencies or is it mainly small shop recruiters??? Anyone have friends in recruitment they can asks???
    Wagyuboy, I need to understand a business before putting my retirement money into it and at this stage, things are not adding up for me. I've been burnt by "high growth" stocks in the past so at the very least I hope that I've learnt something along the way... My trusty fine tooth comb gets a lot more use now too...
    Ok, a company may give some product away for free... its clear however that investors need more disclosure from the company on the number of freebie placements and the number of placements which made money.
    Some back of the envelope cals tell me that if the average revenue was $2.1K, then did only 52 placements make the 108K revenue??? What happened to the other 168 placements??? Were they given away for free??? Or if the avg revenue was $1.2K, did only 90 of the 220 placements generate revenue??? Whatever the case this information should be a lot clearer...
    As a long term investor, I am here to find the next unicorn and the lack of clear information is frustrating and makes it very difficult to assess the growth potential. We need to understand how much demand there is for the product and whether or not the consumer is willing to pay for it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.