LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Benjamins, you see overly offended at my criticism of Blue Ocean...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Benjamins, you see overly offended at my criticism of Blue Ocean Equities! Do you work there or something? Lol!
    FYI the global target market for LVT is around 400,000 companies/government bodies, ie those using Microsoft SharePoint/Azure that have at least 100-200 employees. LVT’s last reported customer base number was 880 (this number would clearly be higher by now) and their average annual revenue per customer is trending towards $50,000 (they think it will be there by the end of FY 2021). So to break it down, assuming average revenue per customer of $50,000, in order to get to ARR of $100m all they need to do is increase customer numbers from 880 currently to 2,000. Personally I think they will p*ss that in! And note that 2,000 is 0.5% of the global opportunity referred to above. That is why I have my eye on $200m ARR and well well beyond. Just imagine what the share price will be if they end up with 10% or more which is feasible considering the quality of their products. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.