WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

G'day GB and all. I was initially shocked also at the initial...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    G'day GB and all.

I was initially shocked also at the initial sell off but upon reflection now, it is not that surprising given management and their poor performance over the last year in particular.
    If we look at NST and SBM a few years ago, they were rebuilding and building respectively.
    SBM canned their disastrous foray into The Solomans and NST were spending money to make money.
    They both cited clear paths and look at them now.
    It took time for wary investors to 'believe' and invest comfortably.
    IMHO I believe that a great part of the trading/investing populace are not confident that current management can sustain the improving numbers.
    If the investment community see a clear and achievable path outlined in the quarterly that is subsequently backed up with the numbers, confidence in BLK will build and quite likely, the sp will run in the same trajectory as the previously mentioned stocks.
    I am happy to hold at this stage because of the enormous upside potential that almost everyone here is aware of.
    But because of managements track record, I am also keenly aware that if they miss a forecasted target, the sp could get smashed. Too much dirty water under the bridge.
    All the best to all. Lets hope that BLK goes big.

Tradewyns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.