RMS 0.27% $1.88 ramelius resources limited

Hey Kota, Cheers for the kind words. Honestly, after investing...

1. 11,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6213
    Hey Kota,
    Cheers for the kind words. Honestly, after investing for 25 years or so... and making many mistakes... my no. 1 has always been advising others. redface.png
    My poor father can attest to that rolleyes.png In any case, what I am happy to list are producers I follow/hold and if I can offer any sort of advice, it's protect your capital first and go with proven management (sure... it's not as exciting or high risk, but... you will make money, because they want to make money and have done it before.

These are all the usual suspects (producers in no particular order), though I am sure many would argue about the quality of some over others.

Mid Tier-
    EMR
    CMM
    RMS
    SLR
    RED
    GMD
    WGX
    RED
    GOR
    RRL
    BGL
    RSG
    WAF
    TIE

Small Cap-
    BCN
    CAI
    PNR
    CYL
    ALK
    OBM

What is interesting is just how few small producers there are.... the last 5 or so years have seen quite a few failures, which has led to very few producers actually getting funded (and even then... it's not been great outcomes). As I understand it, there is not one single gold project being built in W.A now.
    BGL was the last. Everything else has been put on hold or acquired by others (and are still not being built).

As for which have the most upside... @Joelstar has shared some very well researched graphs rating stocks, perhaps you might find them a good starting point. You could also look at some small funds which are in Australia that are focusing on Gold?

In any case, good luck, it's hopefully a very good time to be entering the sector, but nothing is guaranteed and I think many would view the gold space as a sort of widow maker!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.