STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I was lucky to catch Mr Zani a few days back and we covered...

1. 58 Posts.
    I was lucky to catch Mr Zani a few days back and we covered various points on our call - here are some topics you may find of interest:

• Q: Announcements have been released confirming STL is now profitable, what is the status in terms of being cash flow positive?  
      A: We are cash flow positive and the only need to go back to market would be if banks declined funding for major purchases, acquisitions and so forth.  We have been cash flow positive since about March and hence the aim for a dividend payment next year.

• Q: With reference to the half yearly report (Page 7 - Section 7), why is the source code from West International required if Anthem & Claim are already creating software.  Why can’t the existing (default) EFTPOS code be used? When is all coding likely to be complete and ready for deployment to clients? (Specifically for Capricorn).  
      A: They have developed the EDI software for their clients and we are looking to integrate that into an Eftpos terminal. They will work with West.Int to get the integration between their clients CRM and EDI software to work with the card system. An integration of a PCI solution and a non PCI solution to capture the B2b spend and also B2c spend.  Aim to have this developed over the next quarter or so.

• Q: Cost of Sales – Page 8:  What’s included in the $2.7M?  
      A: These are mainly the merchant rebates, payments to clients for their share of the $2.50 fees + all other costs including telecommunications, switching costs etc. A large portion of these have now been reduced heavily. We reduced our key costs, namely switching and others by more than 50% and this became effective 1st July 2016... For our entire network.
    Last edited by 8nigma: 07/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.