TRU 0.00% 1.9¢ truscreen group limited

Warehouse / Others"Attended meeting. Poor company, SP @...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Warehouse / Others
    "Attended meeting. Poor company, SP @ historical low for ASX and NZX, directors and CEO are still smiling to talk about future. Keep announcing but nothing there. Don't know what's the problem for this company."

I also attended the meeting but my was completely different, firstly many people find it difficult ( myself included) to come across and feel natural talking into a computer verses an in person meeting.

To those with foresight; I believe the current share price offers great buying . ( This company has many of the early signs of being great, like when I was purchasing Imugene when it was between $0.008 and $0.09 cents currently $0.385.
    Also like PEB when I purchased large volumes of Pacific Edge when it was between 30 cents and all the way down to just 11 and then back up to 18 cents, currently $1.41.
    In short I have made millions of dollars in companies with a similar stories to Truscreen's.

For example, Pacific Edge had early trial data showing that Pacific Edges CX bladder was at least (if not more accurate) than the currently in use gold standard, less invasive, and cheaper.

In short, my personal evaluation of Truscreen is...
    The Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

The longer version, of my personal evaluation is.....

Truscreen is in a prime space to help many woman, and around the world things are shaping up or that to happen.

Lots happening in the cervical cancer space its been gaining momentum and going forward I can see that momentum only increasing.

Truscreen has similar (if not better) metrics here than what I saw with Pacific Edge, the data....
    TruScreen’s results from this phase were comparable to or better than the conventional screening methods,

TruScreen had a Sensitivity of 86% (HPV 94%, LBC 73%),
    Truscreen had a Specificity of 74% (HPV 18%, LBC 53%),
    Truscreen had a Positive Predictive Value 52% (HPV 27%, LBC 34%), and
    Truscrren had a Negative Predictive Value 94% (HPV 89%, LBC 86%).

In addition to having overall more use full results ( as outlined above ) than other methods, just like Pacific edge's CX- Bladder its less invasive, and compared to other meathods lower cost.
    Oh and another plus.... Truscreen requires no shipping of samples or lab infrastructure.

Plus we also know...

> Sales YTD show +36% growth (April-August 2021 V April - August 2020 Unaudited)
    > Completion of COGA evaluation
    > First sale to new Central European market
    > Establishment of International Experts Group (IEG)
    > Rollout for NAC Pilot project in Zimbabwe
    > Completion of assembly plant China*
    > Strong focus from the World Health Organisation who are putting steps into place for with the goal to greatly reduce cervical cancer
    >Best in class testing device which overall outperforms other methods of testing (and at a very low cost per test)

*TruScreen has been working towards becoming a domestic device in China. The transition from international to domestic product registration will open new sales channels and widen TruScreen's distribution throughout the country.

Best regards to all
    fp

Last edited by Few Pennies: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.785K 200.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 17010
Last updated 12.09pm 30/04/2024 ?
TRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.