TRU 0.00% 1.9¢ truscreen group limited

FreeflyerPerhaps you have invested more than you are comfortable...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Freeflyer
    Perhaps you have invested more than you are comfortable with?
    Surely you would have done your research first?, as this company has always said ( and I believe with good reason) that low and middle income countries has always been their primary target market, .

If you want to invest in a medical company that's already got cash flow then you would need to pay much more than 6 cents a share and it would have a market cap way way bigger than $20 million.

Companies like this are for the investors with the belief that sales will ramp up, its all about timing.

Before sales can ramp up the trials have to be evaluated ( you can't put the cart before the horse) once the trials data has been fully evaluated, then provided that those trials stack up the Government will fund the health providers.

So what we have here is a company that is progressing through many of the earlier stages of development, and as it becomes clear that its going well then the share price could ramp up very rapidly.

The large Clinical trial in China has just been completed and I expect that when out those results come out ( due this year) they will likely reinforce the strong case in favour of the Truscreen device (as seen in the earlier trial results), and now that we have manufacturing in China the roll out to hospitals will likely be rapid.

The question is would you like to be in at ground floor pricing ?
    for me the answer to that is a definite yes, but each investor needs to decide for themselves.

best regards from
    fp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $3.785K 200.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 17010
Last updated 12.09pm 30/04/2024 ?
TRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.