SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Recording of Syntonic Q&A Webinar, page-9

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Gary on Verizon:

"I think this agreement with Verizon is the start. Especially for an early stage company. To put this in perspective, one of the largest companies in the world, competing on one of the largest stages, is licensing Syntonics core technology and is assuming a pretty critical dependency in the battle in the US and the reality translates this pretty clear and this is about Syntonic as unique, highly unique, carrier grade, not easily replaced or substituted technology and solutions. We knew going back to the November timeline, that there was an evolving story here and was the genesis for our decision to move forward with our placement at that time realizing we really needed to ramp up our resources at that time to meet incredibly aggressive timelines and exact terms with Verizon. A lot of people have been asking for more specifics around the financial details and details on how Verizon is using this and we need to be very careful about that. This is a white label solution. Its essentially a Verizon solution. It is quite well restricted by a number of confidential, non disclosure agreements we have now. If there is anything evolving data free, freeways or sponsored data, it is benefit to the company and our shareholders."

Paraphrased quote transcribed from the Webinar myself which is probably one of the more significant comments (and already discussed parts on HC), regarding the major deal with Verizon and Syntonic.

Rahul on Exponent:

"We are totally in the loop. Its a very early announcement and we will share more details as things get concrete"

Very interesting stuff to listen / read here and if it doesn't excite people, i dont know what would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.