SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I thought we are discussing R & D cost or you would like to call...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I thought we are discussing R & D cost or you would like to call payment to Adriot, not the cost increase overall.
    For once let's stay on the topic, there is only one big R & D cost jump quarter on quarter since Syt's listing, which happened last quarter. The quarter report indicate it is one off R & D tax increase, and estimate R& D cost for next quarter is back to normal level. Of course we have to wait to next quarterly to see that forecast is correct or not.
    Syntonic is not eligible to R & D tax rebate no matter they do the R & D in India or US, unless they move the R&D operation to Australia if i remember correctly, but the idea is the R & D cost is similar to most other small tech companies, but without rebate this become more a cash cost problem to Syt. But so far seems Adriot got the job done on the technology front, I yet to see many companies/people criticise the technology part of the company. The main problems are the management lack of clear investor communication, lack smartness on how to engage funds/investors, and inexperience of corporate part of running the listing company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.