DEG 1.39% $1.07 de grey mining limited

The business model junior gold explorers are forced to use in...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The business model junior gold explorers are forced to use in order  build their own plant and  "go it alone" is flawed. For this to work accreatively, without heavy dilution you need high grade hits right through your first 2 or 4 seasons.(and market recognition)

Of course, you need some sort of strategy to present to the world, bankers to be taken seriously. On this note DEG management has been very good sticking to plan with focus.

Tactically, given what our share price has done over the past year in reaction to drill results but Golds improving market perception for late 2019 I'd prefer they just continue the resource build. To finalize the Indee deal I'd like to see a royalty down the road or some combination of cash, equity and Royalty, soon.

If there is anyplace in the world where a large Joint Venture Plant, and agreement could exist it's in the Pilbara - right where DEG sits. Area tennaments, structured gold, lag gold, conglomerate gold all controlled by a handful. From what I'm learning about these types of  deposits, their  potential processing needs and low strip ratio's why not band together to process everyone's.  

The Oil and Gas sector in Canada deploys Industry Standard type joint venture agreement's that are very effective and fair. They are widely used by big and small. Joint agreements can work to everyone's benefit done right. Gold Industry way behind in maximizing use of surface equipment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.015(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.06 $7.839M 7.338M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12531 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 346149 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.