IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Recruitment of patients completed for Part B of TACTI-002, page-14

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    HYPOTHETICAL:
    If you were MGMT would you raise funds by selling a fair chunk of the company at a discount?? Just when your new science has been validated by large pharma and is way out in front of most of the competition??

Leslie/ IMU has a massive following as CEO also. Evidence on the number of individual buyers on the buy side of IMU always DWARFS Immuteps, generally by about three to one if not more on average. In any business if you have few buyers you go broke no matter how good your product is. On the share market consistently low individual buyer numbers result in the share price sliding downwards in my poor investment history. Immutep are generally pushed to maintain 250 individual buyers on the buy side at any given time in a trading week compared to IMU with about 750 buyers. Rough numbers only quoted DYOR.

However, we have cash in the bank and can have faith of financial survival for at least two years to allow the science to mature and organically attract bigger buyer numbers. I have held IMU previously but sold out 2 years ago to invest in Immutep's science. Personally I am here in support of the good Doctors work and with ample faith his science will win out in the long run and eventually blow IMU market cap out of the water. In the meantime we sit 5 lengths back on the fence waiting to round the corner into the straight so we can rip past IMU for the MAJOR prize. I just don't know if we have another lap to go yet? No one knows the distance of the race? But I know you can't keep selling BMW's at commodore prices, that's just a race to the bottom.

MGMT can do a deal, a funded partnership with an up front payment, whatever, but please no more fire sales for peanuts.

Longs who hold will win big eventually and so will many patients due to YOUR support. Hopefully we are on the upturn now and I can stop winging and feeling depressed about the recent share price lows.

Onwards and upwards from here, bring on the $1.20 plus by Christmas, surely the IP alone is worth that at least? But the market is asleep at the wheel and these shares are cheap IMO.

IMHO
    DYOR
    Good luck to ALL holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.