RED 4.82% 39.5¢ red 5 limited

I guess you have set a precedence Collincj, when I have...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I guess you have set a precedence Collincj, when I have mentioned comments about management performance (3 steps backward) Vs bonuses granted  in the past there were legal correspondences circulated. In fact  on Hotcopper I am limited to one post every 2 weeks now on the RED site as a result of these legal coreespondences so circulated, so much for freedom of speach, so forgive me if I do not respond for 2 weeks.

How can one be up beat about this company, they have forward sold $8.2M in gold to cover expenses, Shareholders  have been diluted massively and continually. If Saracan and Golfields did not take their share allocation instead of cash as final payments then RED would be near gone. They have even sold off the lithium royalty mine for $11M.

This company has only returned a profit once in the last 6 years or more, yet some management salaries are  way up there, or  did I go too far with concurring with Collincj comments, I guess I am not alone in opinion yet I have been singled out in the past. Freedom of speach is not a reality in big business ideals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.686B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.181M 23.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1243803 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 139143 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.