RED 7.78% 41.5¢ red 5 limited

From the last presentation:No liabilityTo the maximum extent...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    From the last presentation:

No liability
    To the maximum extent permitted by law, RED (including its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, related bodies corporate, shareholders, affiliates and agents) (i) does not make any
    representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of such information or that it contains all material information about RED or which a prospective
    investor or purchaser may require in evaluating a possible investment in RED or acquisition of shares, or likelihood of fulfilment of any forward-looking statement.

This is their get out. Free reign to promise the world. Reminds me of women trying to get a rock on their finger. Promise the world before marriage and after.........you get the picture. Wife gets the mine, husband gets the shaft.

And what about:
    Although RED believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, such expectations are only predictions and
    are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties which could cause actual values, results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed, implied or projected in any
    forward-looking statements and no assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct.

Wait, wait and wait further. See if these clowns can turn a sinking ship. Otherwise the 7 cent valuation may be expensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $6.599M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 671644 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 48727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
41.8¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 7.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.3¢ 43.5¢ 41.8¢ 6182734
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.