RED 1.19% 41.5¢ red 5 limited

Ann: Red 5 Resources Rising Star Investor Presentation, page-14

1. 11,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    Hey Roo,
    A while back, I thought that too about KIN and GMD using their ore, but... I think it's simply too low grade to justify trucking to the DCN mill (but I concede, it could possibly be used for Gwalia, though... it's a small plant, so needs high grade ore, which KIN simply don't have). Also, lets be honest... KIN has found very little over the last 5 years, and they have never stopped drilling..... redface.png
    I mean, GMD just got the rest of DCN and I have no doubt that KIN tried everything to force GMD to take them out (or lock them into a deal), but instead KIN just upped their bid. So KIN for me, is basically a lame duck asset. Maybe if we have a gold bull run in the stocks, it might do something, but I have taken it off my watchlist as there are just so many better stocks to watch (being too harsh? just trying to be honest).

As for RED and GMD as a tie up... my only real issue these days, is getting a fair deal for RED shares. As GMD continues to have an inflated market cap (it's script just walks on water, like RF (their MD does), even if perhaps it's justified). Yet, it's because it's inflated, that GMD will move on RED.
    Just too many synergies with Gwalia, Tower Hill, even Ulysses, heck, even Bardocs crap assets could be trucked to KOTH and processed profitably. A merged entity with RF leading it, would probably double in value alone (not saying it's justified, more just, it's what would probably happen).

So... while there is way more upside (IMHO) for RED holders right now, at some point, whilst it would annoy me, a tie up of assets will make sense.
    As processing Tower Hill ore at KOTH, would literally save 10's millions alone versus trucking to DCNs mill. I have posted before, Tower HIll, Gwalia could add 200k to KOTH, a 400k p.a plant is rare.... with a 10+ mine life... rarer...

@MIStragic - morning, a higher gold price surely does help RED, especially since the hedge is being mitigated by the inclusion of Darlot ore.

btw - for those interested, the MD spoke in Melbourne yesterday. Not sure if he said anything new, but... worth a listen anyway.

RED5 RSS preso 16th Nov

Go to the 1:45hr mark, he is last on the list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 40.8¢ $14.18M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2564382 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 1323340 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.